I thought I was getting a treat. Boy, was I wrong. Usually when I'm called and told to sit it's to get a pat on the head, be told how wonderful I am, or to receive a tasty morsel. So when I saw the colorful plastic stick with some white creamy foam on the end, I thought that it was my lucky day! Blech! Tasted like some kind of spicy grass and was gooey and foamy and stuck to my fur. I knew I was in trouble when the upright pulled up my lips and started mashing this ucky stuff all around my teeth and gums. It was by far the most grossest thing you can imagine. I know that some dogs don't really like their heartworm pills, but geez, this was truly horrible.
Be thankful that you only get the heartworm pill once a month, and pray that your uprights don't show up with one of those plastic sticks anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment